Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Haiku



Good fortune for me?
My dear, the lines never lie.
Be true to yourself.





Rebecca is hosting Haiku My Heart Friday, where you can read some really fabulous haikus.
Click here to be transported.
Haiku by blogger

Note:  I love these pictures - they were taken the year I was born and somehow, I know I would have liked her ~ I feel a strong connection to Carmen Maya of Sacramonte.  Perhaps she would have read my tiny palm and whispered the same sage advice to me, a blessing of sorts.

11 comments:

  1. {{ oh my
    oh my ...

    hands
    hands
    hands
    every where i look
    today !!

    wise
    & worn
    & true ...

    all on the same wave-length
    of hand*speak
    today ...

    your shared photos are priceless
    & dear,
    fortunate you }}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos and haiku too! Words to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos also ~ great haiku ~ wonderful advice ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. exquisite photos and loving advice... how amazing that you found them and they are linked to the day of your birth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Delphyne... I know I would have liked this woman too... Such deepness in her soulful eyes, those strong hands, what she must see around her and with that inner eye... thank you for this window into these beautiful pictures, a blessing for us all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the vintage photos are so wonderful and alluring! yes i can understand your strong connection to this powerful insightful women.
    wonderful contribution of sage advice! thanks so much delphyne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This message resonates today.
    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for your comments! I always enjoy reading them and your haikus!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful photos and gypsie-like haiku, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all want good fortune to come our way, but how many of us are willing to create our own good fortune?

    Birches Haiku

    ReplyDelete

Oh, look Toto - we have visitors!