Sunday, October 28, 2012

La Calaca a Day - #28


(Image found here)

Smooth Frosting 
By A. Poet

The ideal cake has many traits,
But one you’re sure to like,
Is how the frosting is as smooth
As the buttocks on a tyke.

To get that layer on my cake
I use clean paper towels.
The end result of all that effort
Curves up my sagging jowls.

So if you want your cake to be
Worth many dollars costing,
This advice I’ll give for free:
Be sure to smooth your frosting!

(Rebecca is hosting La Calaca a Day for the month of October.  You can participate here.).

4 comments:

  1. The cake is too pretty to eat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Too much fondant icing for my tastes, though!

      Delete
  2. That cake is amazing. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing the artwork someone does on a cake! One of my sisters is a pastry chef and does cakes like this....not anything I could do!

      Delete

Oh, look Toto - we have visitors!