Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Today's Animal in Need




DID YOU KNOW that HRU horses are available to approved homes for just $0 to $250? And two of those "free" horses are wonderful riding horses (Cookie's Kid & Mr. Stingray).

Our horses are also UTD on all, evaluated, and protected for life by our contract, so you'll have peace of mind knowing they'll never end up in the wrong hands. Take a look! ♥

MR. STINGRAY- 10 year-old 16hh Standardbred gelding- trails/pleasure/dressage riding- suited for advanced/experienced rider

-----------------------------------

Mr. Stingray had been ridden often in the past, mostly western. He needs some regular handling/riding to get back into the swing of things. Ray has a very comfortable seat for riding and listens well. He seems to have a talent for dressage. He can be a touch spooky by himself, so he needs an advanced rider. If you go
 on trails with other horses, he is perfect and will not spook.

Ray retired from harness racing about 3 1/2 years ago. He was a pacer and has an old bowed tendon on his left front from racing, but he is fully sound.

Located in Allentown, New Jersey area.

USTA Information:

MR STING RAY (ZB3771, G)
ARTSPLACE - CHERYL HANOVER - BIG TOWNER
Foaling Date: 05/13/2002 Sex: Gelding
Foaling Place: MONTGOMERY NY Color: Bay
Tattoo: Freezebrand: ZB377
Death Date: S&D Last Year:
Markings: NO WHITE MARKINGS


Mr. Stingray is available FREE to an approved home with a minimum 60 day trial period. Adopter must be located within a six hour drive of Allentown/Chesterfield, NJ.

PM Diana Tuorto or email lunar_aradia@yahoo.com for more information or an application. Questions about Mr. Stingray can also be directed to (609) 481-8561.

-----------------------------------

Sponsor Mr. Stingray and other HRU horses and receive our bi-monthly newsletter:

http://www.horserescueunited.org/pdf/hrusponsor.pdf

4 comments:

  1. I'm completely in love. Unfortunately, I don't have anywhere for a horse at the moment, so I hope there's someone else falling like I am.

    Someday. Someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - when I was a young girl, I used to pretend my bike was a horse. Although I'm in NJ, I still don't have a place to keep beautiful guys like this!

      Thanks for stopping by, Em - I'm looking forward to getting back over to your place to read up on your astrology posts!

      Delete
    2. I have been sadly remiss on astrology over there. It's on the to do list. (Life's been a bit, well, crazy frankly.)

      I'm in the middle of making a massive change in my life and when that happens, I should be better about that!

      Delete
    3. Well, making a massive change in one's life can and often does put other things on hold! Hoping that the ride through the changes is as smooth as it can be - those whitewater rapid moments on the river of Life can be harrowing!

      Take care!

      Delete

Oh, look Toto - we have visitors!